THE QUR'AN AGREES WITH ZIONISM
The Qur'an says that Allah assigned the Holy Land to the Jews. Do they accept or want to accept the implications of that teaching? Where do the Hamas and Muslim Brotherhood and all the Jihad gangs stand on that issue?
1- the Qur'an says Allah made a covenant with the Sons of Israel
2- the Qur'an says Allah assigned the Holy Land to the Jews
3- Allah settled the Jews in a Blessed Land
4- The Jews will come back to their Land from dispersion
* * * *
Allah made a covenant with the Israelites and raised among them twelve chieftains.
. . .
Bear in mind the words of Moses to his people. He said: 'Remember my people, the favours which Allah has bestowed upon you. He has raised up prophets among you...
Enter, my people, the holy land which Allah assigned for you. Do not turn back or you shall be ruined.
The Koran (translated by Nissim J. Dawood; Baltimore: Penguin Books, 1966), pp378-79
12. Allah made a covenant of old with the Children of Israel and We raised among them twelve chieftains.
. . .
20. And (remember) when Moses said unto his people: O my people! Remember Allah's favour unto you, how He placed among you Prophets...
21. O my people! Go into the holy land which Allah hath ordained for you. Turn not in flight, for surely ye turn back as losers.
The Meaning of the Glorious Koran: An Explanatory Translation by Mohammed Marmaduke Pickthall (New York: New American Library, 1953); Sura V:12, 20-21.
- - - - - - - -
Children of Israel, remember that I have bestowed favours upon you and exalted you above the nations.
. . . We made a covenant with you (the Israelites) and raised the Mount above you, saying: "Receive what we have given you with earnestness... "
When We made a covenant with the Israelites...
Dawood trans., p329 (also p336), p 330, p332
47. O Children of Israel! Remember My favour wherewith I favoured you and how I preferred you to (all) creatures.
63. And (remember, O children of Israel) when We made a covenant with you and caused the Mount [Sinai] to tower above you, (saying): Hold fast that which We have given you...
83. And (remember) when We made a covenant with the Children of Israel...
Pickthall, II:47, 63, 83
- - - - - - - - -
We settled the Israelites in a blessed land and provided them with good things.
Dawood trans., p 71
94. And We verily did allot unto the Children of Israel a fixed abode, and did provide them with good things...
Pickthall trans., X:94
We settled the children of Israel in a beautiful dwelling place, and provided for them sustenance of the best.
Quoted by Rebbetzin Jungreis in Jewish Press, X:92
- - - - - - - -
We gave the persecuted people dominion over the eastern and western lands which We had blessed. Thus your Lord's gracious word was fulfilled for the Israelites, because they had endured with fortitude; and We destroyed the edifices and towers of Pharaoh and his people.
Dawood trans., p 251
137 And We caused the folk that were despised to inherit the eastern parts of the land and the western parts thereof which We had blessed. And the fair word of the Lord was fulfilled for the Children of Israel because of their endurance. And We annihilated (all) that Pharaoh and his folk had done and that they had contrived.
Pickthall trans., VII:137
. . . We bequeathed . . . the land we had blessed
Arberry trans., VII:133 [= VII: 137 in Pickthall]
. . . cities we had blessed . . .
Arberry trans., XXXIV:18
And thereafter We said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd.'
Qur`an 17:104 quoted by Abigail Radoszkowicz, Jerusalem Post, 9 February 2001
Then We said to the Israelites: 'Dwell in this land. When the promise of the hereafter comes to be fulfilled, We shall assemble you all together.'
Dawood trans., p236
104. And We said unto the Children of Israel after him: Dwell in the land; but when the promise of the Hereafter cometh to pass we shall bring you as a crowd gathered out of various nations.
Pickthall trans., XVII:104
- - - - - - - -
We gave the Scriptures to the Israelites and bestowed on them wisdom and prophethood. We provided them with good things and exalted them above the nations.
Dawood trans., p 129
* * * * NB-verse numbers vary in differing editions of the Qur`an * * * *
We really do need to know our enemy better. We will not find out if we listen to the typical "Leftist" politicians, academics, and journalists, who seem to have instructions to obfuscate the truth. But one of these mainstream writers has acknowledged the facts about Quranic agreement with Zionism. Andre Chouraqui has said, "Not only does the Coran recognize the election [choice] of Israel, but it even contains a sura [chapter] according to which, 'When the time will come, God will bring Israel back to his land.'" [Tribune Juive, January 2001]
If the Arabs want to really be faithful to the Qur'an, then they should support Zionism. The Qur'an is clear on this. If the Arabs continue to reject Zionism, then they reject Qur'anic principles.